The Irish Refugee Council helps people who have fled conflict, persecution and human rights abuses. By becoming a member, you will join a movement that stand for refugees rights and help them rebuild their life in Ireland.
As a valued member of the Irish Refugee Council, you will receive:
• A personalized welcome pack when signing up: our most recent impact report, a welcome hand-written card from our CEO and the Irish Refugee Council official tee-shirt
• Quarterly newsletters from the organization
• Access to events, publications and trainings
• One "Wine and Cheese" Membership Presentation per year
• The Right to vote at our Annual General Meeting
You can also decide to be a "silent member" and to not receive any news from us.
To become a member, fill the form below:
• €100 for an Organization / Cooperation
• €21 for individuals
• €35 for household
• €8 for student / unwaged
• €1 for a person seeking protection
No one should be excluded from joining because of financial hardship so a fee waiver can be applied on request. Please contact Claire, our Fundraising and Development Manager at [email protected] if you have any questions.
You can pay online (donate below), or by standing order addressed to Irish Refugee Council, 37 Killarney St, Dublin 1. Simply fill out the relevant section on the Membership Form and return it to us by post or email.
You can set up a direct debit to our account:
Sort Code: 93-33-84 | Account No: 49657040 | IBAN: IE88 AIBK 9333 8449 6570 40 | BIC: AIBKIE2D | Account holder: Irish Refugee Council
You can set up a monthly or yearly standing order by downloading and completing a Standing Order Form